Bioscience Association of Maine (BAM)
The Bioscience Association of Maine (BAM) is a trade organization which promotes the industry’s steady growth, interprets its benefits to the public, and influences pertinent public policy.
Collectively, Maine Bioscience provides a total of seven important functions for its membership, the State of Maine, New England and global biotechnology.
- Represent members of Maine’s diverse biosciences sector
- Advocate for governmental change in interest of its membership and partners with other industry organizations to effect change where needed
- Provide a forum for companies and nonprofit entities to network and exchange ideas to foster the development of the biosciences
- Foster the capacity of Maine’s bioscience community to translate laboratory discoveries to commercial opportunities
- Facilitate the formation and growth of bioscience enterprises in Maine
- Serve as a source of education/information to enhance public visibility and recognition of the sector’s important economic contributions and the future potential of Maine’s biosciences community
- Promote the establishment of commercial, governmental and educational liaisons between Maine’s biosciences sector and the global biosciences community.
Join a network of innovative life science
companies, tap into the many benefits that
come with the membership and gain visibility.
BioME Membership gives you access to many discounts on goods and services through BIO
Business Solutions – largest cost-savings program for life science industry.
BioME job board is the most comprehensive
portal of job postings in the life science
industry in Maine. Updated weekly.