Bioscience Association of Maine (BAM), in collaboration with Bioscience Industry Organization (BIO) is proud to announce that 2 new partners have been added to its cost savings program. The new offerings include savings on executive liability insurance through AON Risk Solutions, and environmental waste services through Clean Harbors. BAM members will now be able to obtain significant discounts on services.
Aon has undertaken an extensive request for proposal process to vet and select an elite group of insurers based on their ability to deliver distinctive value to life sciences clients. BAM members can access and benefit from expansive coverage of offerings, and competitive pricing, utilizing broad Aon-negotiated policy language, along with a unique array of defined services, all designed to enhance program efficiency and effectiveness through reputed insurance carriers.
This offer includes pre-negotiated state-of-the-art enhancements specific for life science companies. Some examples of coverage include:
- Expansive Claim coverage, including all forms of alternative dispute resolution and investigations to include express language for FDA proceedings and foreign equivalent
- Coverage for Procedural Event Study Expenses subject to no Retention
- Express coverage for Advisory Board members and Scientific Advisory Board members
Clean Harbors, one of the largest Environmental Services companies in North America, manages waste recycling and disposal for almost all waste streams, planned environmental and industrial services as well as Emergency Response Service with offices throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Many companies today use third parties who own no disposal assets and offer no assistance related to compliance requirements, however with Clean Harbors, members eliminate significant liability and compliance potential issues dealing with end disposal facility direct, as well as economic gain.
• Special pricing and discounts for members includes 35-40% off list on disposal; 15-20% off list on transportation and materials and 35% off list price on labor charges.
• Reduced security recovery fee for members.
• Free site visit to ensure storage area and recordkeeping are in compliance, as well as waste stream review.
• Full online services capability to track waste, manage profiles, view all reporting, download biannual report data and streamline data gathering process as well as full transparency to pricing.
• Recommendations for staff training to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
• Robust recycling capability that will be applicable for waste and unused products.