BioME members are eligible for significant cost-savings through the BioME Group Purchasing Program, which provides discounts and benefits with various providers, usually reserved only for large national accounts. Humboldt Moving & Storage, a United Van Lines agent, is one such participating vendor, offering discounted services and benefits.
Humboldt is a family owned business that offers professional moving services for residential and corporate accounts locally, domestically and internationally. With over 110 years of experience, Humboldt has unique expertise in serving the biotech industry, and offers a comprehensive array of tailored office and lab moving solutions for businesses.
Not only do they offer preferred discounts on all moving and relocation needs for BIO members, but their knowledge of regulatory compliance and expertise in climate controlled specimen relocation for laboratory moves makes them a preferred vendor for the biotech industry. Additionally, Humboldt offers employee relocation services, minimizing downtime and stress for both Bio members and their employees.
For additional information on Humboldt’s services and offerings, click here.
Member benefits include the following:
Up to 65% Discount on:
- Employee Relocation Programs for Members
- Laboratory and Office Moving
- Regulatory-Compliant, Climate-Controlled Specimen Relocation
Preferred partner discounting on following services:
- Valuable Art and Collections Handling, including Climate Control Service
- Third Party Services for Employee Relocation including Home Buying and Selling, Temporary Living Arrangements, Area Tours
- Furniture Restoration and Repair
- Value-Added Services on Residential Relocations for Members such as: PC and Home Theater Hookup, Maid Service, Free Utility Connection, Kids Program and more
- Custom Crating and Packing Solutions
- Personal Move Coordinator for Every Move
- Guaranteed Pickup and Delivery Minimize Downtime
For more information on discounted Humboldt pricing for BioME members, please contact Mike DeLello at email@example.com or (781) 571-9983.